Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Betcha Rusty Bowers isn't on Ginni Thomas' Christmas card list

Her email list?  Certainly.


Her Christmas card list?  Almost certainly not.


From CNN -

Arizona lawmaker Rusty Bowers details the pressure put on him by Trump and Giuliani

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers, a Republican, told the committee during today's hearing about the pressure put on him by former President Donald Trump and his allies, including Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Bowers testified that Giuliani told him of allegations of voter fraud committed by undocumented immigrants or dead people who were listed as having voted.

Bowers said he and other GOP legislators pushed for explanations into the theories and for Giuliani to provide sufficient evidence to justify recalling the state's presidential electors.

"In my recollection," Bowers said of Giuliani, "he said, We have lots of theories we just don't have the evidence.'"


One thing from the article really caught my attention.  Cheeto and his minions really consider treason to be a partisan issue. (Emphasis added by me)

""You are asking me to do something against my oath, and I will not break my oath," he said he told Trump and Giuliani, to which the former New York mayor said: "Aren't we all Republicans here? I would think we'd get a better reception."


No comments: