Saturday, August 21, 2021

State committees update

From the website of the Arizona Secretary of State -




Don't know much about Hill.



I didn't plan on covering legislative races until next year, and still won't, but I'll make one exception for one race.  Republican legislator John Kavanagh is getting a primary challenge from, of all places, the right.  I didn't believe there was enough room to his political right to do so, but it's happening.





Dubauskas is an attorney who has her own Newsmax bio page and may hate immigrants as much as Kavanagh.

I believe two things here -

1. Any attempt to point out that the immigrant-hating and corporation-loving Kavanagh is a right-wing nut job will have the effect of defending him.  Not gonna happen.  I hope they both lose.

2. Find a comfy chair and relax in it.  This one is going to get popcorn-riffic before it is over.

No comments: