Sunday, February 19, 2023

Best news about Election 2023? Sal DiCiccio is term limited

Note: I live in Phoenix Council District 8.  DiCiccio represents District 6.


This came up while I was considering my vote -













From The Ahwatukee Foothills News, dated January 11, 2023 (emphasis added by me)-

Election 2022 isn’t over as voters decide District 6 seat

Ahwatukee voters haven’t seen the end of the 2022 election cycle and have one more vote to cast.

That will be to decide whether Kevin Robinson or Sam Stone will replace Sal DiCiccio as their representative on Phoenix City Council. Term limits precluded DiCiccio from running again.



I've never said anything positive about the character of any member of the political class in New York/New Jersey, but even there, he'd be considered a piece of work.

My guess is that he's not done with us yet - he may be looking at the R primary for 2024 US Senate or for a run at Greg Stanton's seat in Congress.


No comments: