Friday, September 02, 2022

Witness tampering as a campaign talking point

From CNN -

Trump says he will 'very, very seriously' consider January 6 pardons if he runs and wins in 2024

Former President Donald Trump said Thursday he will "very, very seriously" consider full pardons for the rioters who breached the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, if he runs for reelection and wins.

"I will tell you, I will look very, very favorably about full pardons. If I decide to run and if I win, I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons. Full pardons," Trump said on Wendy Bell Radio Thursday, adding: "We'll be looking very, very seriously at full pardons because we can't let that happen. ... And I mean full pardons with an apology to many."

Betcha Cheeto's lawyers cringed a lot at that one.


No comments: