Saturday, April 23, 2022

The Cheeto laundry seems up to speed

Though it isn't clothes the are being cleaned...


When doing my research for the committee update post today, I came across one interesting item on the IRS' website -



Details -










Why do I believe it's a laundry of some sort?

Well,


1. I can't find any evidence that the PAC has given *anything* to any candidate (caveat: I didn't check the filings of every R candidate, so something may have slipped under my radar.  Also, it is still early in primary season, so the PAC may yet do so).


2.  With one exception (to be covered in point 3), I can't find evidence f the PAC's existence on either the websites of the Federal Election Commission or the Arizona Secretary of State.


3. The one exception being on the website of the AZSOS -












The one exception that I can find shows that even though "Arizona" is in the name, they've terminated their Arizona committee.


4. Their main address is a P.O. box in Virginia.  For that matter, their Arizona address is a mail drop, too.  Not illegal, but not credibility-enhancing, either.


5. They made sure to give Cheeto a cut of their take.  From Schedule B of the IRS filing -





The chairman, Matt Palumbo, works for Dan Bongino.  From his LinkedIn page -

















And Bongino is a thoroughgoing Trumpkin.

No comments: