Saturday, June 12, 2021

I'm back.

 I'm back.


After 4+ years away.


Originally, I left because of two basic reasons - 


1. I had (and have) a job that requires me to be in front of and to use a computer 8 hours per day, and I didn't have the desire to spend my personal time in front of one.  Now, I will post less often.


2. The Arizona Legislature changed its website to make it more difficult to see which bills were going before a committee in a particular week.  I was already spending hours trying to compile a list of troublesome bills that would be heard; while I could still do so, after the change, it would take many more hours to accomplish.


I'm back primarily because of one reason -


I still have something to say.


A lot of this will still be focused on "insider baseball" stuff (I already know what the next post will be about), but there will be some commentary involved.

3 comments:

Thane Eichenauer said...

Cool.

Thane Eichenauer said...

Also, in your AZ Blogroll, Rum Romanism and Rebellion appears to be defunct.

Craig said...

It is, but I kept R3 on the roll because it was something of an inspiration.