As usual, all info gathered from the websites of the relevent political bodies/agencies, except where noted, and subject to change without notice.
...At the federal level, both the U.S. House and Senate are on a break. They'll be back in session next week.
...Back here in Arizona...
- The Arizona Corporation Commission doesn't have any regular meetings scheduled, however they will be travelling to gather public comment on specific issues.
-- On Wednesday at 1 p.m., they will be holding a special meeting in Tucson to solicit public comments on line extension policies for Arizona utilities.
-- Later on Wednesday, they will hold two public meetings in Nogales. The first will start at 6 p.m. and will concern Rio Rico Utilities rates; the second is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. and will concern Valle Verde Water Company rates.
-- The ACC's hearing schedule is here. Most of this week's hearing activity involves Arizona American Water (a name near and not-so-dear to Scottsdale readers :) ).
- The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors will meet on Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. It's a special meeting with one topic - a settlement with the Department of Labor over MCSO's forcing detention officers to work unpaid overtime. AZ Republic coverage of the matter here.
- The Board of Directors of the Central Arizona Project will have a busy week.
-- On Tuesday at 1 p.m., there will be a meeting of the Project ADD Water group.
-- On Thursday at 9 a.m., the Board's Public Policy Committee will meet.
-- After the committee meeting, the full Board with hold a regular meeting. The highlights of this meeting will be the setting of property tax and service rates.
- The Tempe City Council isn't meeting this week; the Council Calendar of events is here.
- The Scottsdale City Council also isn't meeting this week; the City of Scottsdale's Community Meeting Notice is here.
Note: When memorial service arrangements for late Councilman Tony Nelssen are announced, an update will be posted.
Not meeting this week: Citizens Clean Elections Commission, Governing Board of the Maricopa County Community College District, Board of Directors of the Maricopa Integrated Health System, Arizona Board of Regents