Thursday, March 18, 2010

Housekeeping

Regular readers may have noticed an addition to the right sidebar - a list of links to the websites of Democratic candidates for statewide offices and to legislative districts (U.S. and AZ) covering Scottsdale (CD5, LD8 and LD17).

I've tried to include all such candidates, however I couldn't find websites for two candidates - David Bradley for Corporation Commission and W. John Williamson for LD8 House. When those candidates' sites go live (or are pointed out to me if already live), I'll link to them. Also, if I've missed any Democratic candidates who fall within the above categories, drop a note to me in an email or a comment and I'll update the list.

Lastly, while I've tried to group candidates for the same office together, there is no rhyme, reason, or secret endorsement involved in the order they are listed. They all seem to be good Democrats and better yet, good candidates. I'm not choosing a side in any of the primaries, at least not in this blog.

Later...

No comments: