As usual, all info from the website of the Arizona Legislature, except where noted, and subject to change without notice...
...The post on this week's Senate committee schedule is here.
On the House side of the Capitol quad this week their committees are taking up consideration of Senate bills.
- Rules is meeting on Monday at 1 p.m. in HHR4 (that agenda is covering some of the remaining House bills that are still moving but have yet to reach the House floor)
- Ways and Means will meet on Monday at 2 p.m. in HHR1. A little goofiness, but basically it looks quiet thus far.
- Education will meet on Monday at 2 p.m. in HHR3. Quiet thus far.
- Government will meet on Tuesday at 2 p.m. in HHR4. The agenda includes SB1100, exempting audit files and working papers from audits of county officers from public records disclosure; SB1153, mandating that state law preempts any local laws governing knives (carrying, making, etc.)
- Military Affairs and Public Safety will meet on Wednesday at 9 a.m. in HHR3. Highlight here: a striker (text not posted yet) to SB1014 about arming college faculty; SB1027, a Russell Pearce-spawned measure to require DPS to start a pilot program of using seismic sensors along the border to detect illegal immigration activity.
- Health and Human Services will meet on Wednesday at 9 a.m. in HHR4. Highlight here: SB1305, barring any political entity in the state from expending funds on any insurance plan that provides coverage for abortions.
- Commerce will meet on Wednesday at 9 a.m. in HHR5. Quiet thus far.
- Judiciary will meet on Thursday at 9 a.m. in HHR4. Quiet thus far.