As usual, all info gathered from the websites of the relevent political bodies/agencies, except where noted, and subject to change without notice.
...The schedule of activities at the Arizona Legislature was covered in an earlier post here.
...In D.C., both chambers of Congress are in recess/district work period for a couple of weeks.
...Back here in Arizona...
- The Arizona Corporation Commission has a regularly scheduled utilities meeting on Wednesday and Thursday. The agenda is here. The ACC's hearing schedule is here.
- The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has two regularly scheduled meetings on tap this week.
At Monday's "informal" meeting, the normally quiet agenda has a couple of items of possible controversy - an update and some contractual items regarding the Downtown Court Tower project, and a move to initiate litigation over Sheriff Joe Arpaio's purchase of a really expensive inmate transport bus. AZRepublic coverage of that last item here.
The agenda for Wednesday's "formal" meeting includes an item for a settlement in the case of "Robert Cole v. Maricopa County and Joseph Arpaio."
- The Board of Directors of the Central Arizona Project will meet on Thursday. Its agenda is here; its Public Policy Committee meeting agenda is here.
- The Tempe City Council isn't scheduled to hold any regular meetings this week. The Council Calendar of activity is here.
- The Scottsdale City Council isn't scheduled to hold any regular meetings this week. The City's Community Meeting Notice is here.
Also not meeting this week: Arizona Board of Regents, Citizens Clean Elections Commission, Board of Directors of the Maricopa Integrated Health System, Governing Board of Maricopa County Community College District