As usual, all info gathered from the website of the Arizona lege, except where noted, and subject to change without notice...
...The Senate's Judiciary Committee will meet on Monday at 1:30 p.m. in SHR1.
On the agenda:
- a striker for SB1076 adding "Mixed Martial Arts" to the name of the Arizona State Boxing Commission, and adding rules for MMA to AZ's general laws.
- a striker for SB1081, relating to changes in the process to appoint a non-attorney member to a commission on trial court appointments.
- SB1168 (with a proposed amendment), preempting any local firearms laws.
- SB1292 (with a proposed amendment), eliminating the statute of limitations for civil actions stemming from sexual crimes perpetrated upon minors.
- SB1366 (with proposed amendments here and here), expanding the relocation assistance received by people dislocated by eminent domain activities.
- SB1393 (with proposed amendments here and here), regarding all sort of changes to election laws.
- SB1394, a nativist special from Russell Pearce.
- SB1444 (with a proposed amendment), relating to independent expenditures and campaign finance. AZBlueMeanie at Blog For Arizona has coverage here.
...House Judiciary will meet on Thursday at 9 a.m. in HHR4. Looks quiet thus far...