Sunday, July 14, 2024

Have the echoes from the gunshots even faded away yet?

The fact that Cheeto is already sending out fundraising emails with imagery from yesterday's shooting doesn't do anything to dispel my cynicism.  

Not hardly.


Already received this, less than 24 hours after the shooting at one of his events -


























At 3:11 p.m. on Saturday, shooting broke out at one of his events; at 2:19 p.m. on Sunday, I received the first of what I expect will be many fundraising emails from Cheeto.












23 hours and a few minutes?  Nice turnaround time on a weekend.


[edit on the same day to add]

At 5:43 p.m. I re-received the same email.

At 5:31 p.m. I received a slightly different email -







































Yes, the full court press is on.

It turns out that I'm on some *interesting* email lists, and since I didn't sign up for them, I'm guessing that a list I did actually sign up for was sold.

[/end edit]


No comments: