Saturday, October 29, 2016

Win or lose the election, Trump has already become the nation's "enabler in chief"

I am not saying that Trump did any of this, or even directed one (or more) of his followers to do these things.  I don't have evidence to that effect.

But while I don't believe in accusing someone, even someone like Trump, of doing something reprehensible without some actual evidence (guess that means that I'll never be director of the FBI), neither do I believe coincidence.

From the Twitter feed of Ashley Killough, a producer/reporter for CNN -
Screenshot of the Tweet:


From pics taken by Elizabeth Rogers, a friend, and friend of the blog, near 32nd Street and McDowell in Phoenix.  The graffiti is new, going up in the last couple of days or so -





Arizona: It's a dry hate.


No comments: