Monday, May 14, 2007

Moving into the 21st Century...

I finally broke down and picked up a notebook...whooo hoooo!

Nothing fancy, just a Dell Latitude with lots of memory (2GB RAM, 80GB HD); I'll be spending a lot of time over the next couple of days getting it configured the way that I want it.

I've been going through Excel withdrawal since my home machine needed a reformat.

Yes, I'm a geek. :))

For a couple of days I probably won't be posting much (unless Bush resigns), so I'll leave with a tip to check out Lofty Donkey's post of a very informative Jack Harper email calling for a rally to support Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee when he visits Phoenix next week.

Did you know that people who oppose the war in Iraq are "anarchists"??

I think that may be the nicest thing he's ever said about me. [sniff!]

I'm so flattered that I won't even pick on his spelling, grammar, or formatting.

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me to call you when I need to buy a laptop.

x4mr said...

XP or Vista?

Craig said...

x4mr -

XP; they've worked out most of the kinks by now. Vista is still a mess.

elizabeth -

No problem. :)

Anonymous said...

oh I forgot the most important part...I have no idea what your number is! I will get it from you at the next LD17 meeting or when I actually get around to saving up for a laptop.