Friday, February 09, 2007

Harry Mitchell and "Congress on the Corner"

In one of my posts yesterday, I mentioned that our new Congressman will be meeting and greeting people at the Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe tomorrow, February 10 from 9 -10 in the morning. I found out about that appearance because I visited Changing Hands' website for a totally unrelated reason - I was checking their book signing schedule.

Turns out that is just the first appearance in what should be a continuing program. In a press release today, his office announced the debut of his "Congress on the Corner" program, a chance for people to meet with Harry, express their concerns, and ask any questions they might have.

The schedule for tomorrow:

Changing Hands Bookstore
9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
6428 South McClintock Drive , Tempe

Scottsdale Farmers Market
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
10428 East Jomax Road , Scottsdale

If you have some free time tomorrow, I'd suggest attending one of the sessions, if only to say "Hi!".

Later!

No comments: