Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Breaking news - Bill Clinton *is* coming to Tempe on Thursday

According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the rally in Tempe will also be to support Jim Pederson. I expect that other candidates will be there also .

Details are being worked out, and will be announced later today. The rumor that I hear is the time will be 3:30 p.m., location to be determined.

Looks like lkuby at AZNetroots had it right on Monday morning. Great job!!

Later!

On edit: Just got back from the Mitchell office. Here's what I have so far from them, and from the Pederson website.

The rally will be at 3:30 p.m. and will be held on the Hayden Lawn, north of the Memorial Union.

The rally is open to the public, and no tickets are needed.

For more info, contact the Pederson campaign at (602) 262-2006 or the Mitchell campaign at 755-3343.

If I hear anything else, I'll post it.

End edit.

No comments: